Friday, March 16, 2012

Dear Linda: My half day with pipsqueak

Ummmm all we did today was eat…and pack. Our letters to you are quickly getting very unexciting!

We slept in til 9 today and again, straight to breakfast. Trying to use up everything we got at the store, I made Magz pb and banana wrap with strawberries and grapes

last day 003last day 006

and my strawberry oatmeal and grapes

last day 005

We packed up our things and then met up with her fam for an early lunch (because all we do it eat…)

last day 012

I’ve been in charge of making the meals so Magz hasn’t had any meat since landing, mwuahaha even when we to the restaurant. Goat cheese salad:

last day 008

Veg Crepe

last day 009

And then it was time to depart. She is off to San Diego and I am stayin’ put around LA for the next two weeks before heading off on a caliente adventure with Colbombs.

Until then, sad faces (dead hearts)

last day 014

No comments:

Post a Comment